You may pay for USPAA membership, conference registration or Scholar Summit registration in one of two ways. The preferred method of payment is PayPal, which you can pay with a school or personal credit card. PayPal directions are below.
If you prefer not to or cannot use PayPal, you can download the appropriate invoice below to have a check processed and mailed to the USPAA secretary/treasurer.
- Go to PayPal
- Click the third drop down list at the top titled "Send".
- Enter "USPAA1@gmail.com" in the 'Their email or phone number' field and the appropriate amount to be paid in the"AMOUNT" field. Click "Continue".
- Click "Goods or services."
- Log in to PayPal, or make an account. You can use a personal account, or it is free to create an account!
- Make sure to include the reason you are sending the payment, for which members you are paying, and what institution you are from in the "special instructions to seller" section.
- Confirm your method of payment and mailing address. Click "Send."
- You should see a confirmation page, and an email confirming the payment.
DOWNLOAD THE 2017 CONFERENCE INVOICE
DOWNLOAD THE 2017 MEMBERSHIP INVOICE
2016 membership and payment is required to attend the 2016 Conference.
DOWNLOAD THE W-9 FORM
Click here to register for USPAA membership.