Registration is now closed. Please direct any questions to Kristi Meyer at Kristi.Meyer@utsa.edu or Bethany Hughes at email@example.com.
Scholar Summit 2015: Making the most of your scholar experience.
The Summit is designed to be an intensive learning and leadership experience that will challenge participants to reflect on their memberships in scholars programs and to provide feedback, advice and ideas to USPAA members. Check back soon for a schedule of events.
- DATES: October 16-18, 2015
- LOCATION: University of Nebraska at Omaha, Mammel Hall
- STUDENT COSTS TO PROGRAMS: Registration fee of $210 per student plus transportation costs for your student(s).
- STUDENT COSTS PAID BY USPAA/FEES: Hotel rooms (king suite shared by 2 participants), meeting rooms, food, supplies
- ADMINISTRATOR COSTS TO PROGRAMS: Registration fee of $100 per administrator plus transportation and hotel room
- ADMINISTRATOR COSTS PAID BY USPAA/FEES: Meeting rooms, food, supplies
- TRAVEL INFORMATION: Participants arriving by air should fly into the Omaha Eppley Airport (code OMA). The airport is 20 minutes from the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- LODGING: Rooms have been reserved for $114/night ($134 after taxes and fees) at the Marriott Residence Inn Omaha Aksarben Village. Breakfast is included in the hotel rate